OCP’s Corporate Strategic Planning occurred this January in Cleveland to set our overall goals and develop a plan to achieve them. The process involves stepping back from the day-to-day operations and asking where OCP is headed and what its priorities should be.
This year there will be a focus on the following Strategic Priorities:
- Strengthening our corporate infrastructure to build OCP’s Enterprise Value
- Further advance safety practices
- Continue to Grow our Lean Culture
- Develop better infrastructure for decision making
- Grow mid-rise and prefab services
OCP has created some trackable key initiatives that will help us obtain our 2020 goals:
- Skills assessments derived from updated job descriptions used to set employee education and goals.
- Set clear personal developmental goals.
- Develop new forward-looking key performance indicators.
- Develop a risk score for potential/upcoming work.
- Create an environment where people feel comfortable providing feedback, with a focus on the field first.
- Continue process improvement and standardization.
- Better define & measure enterprise value.
OCP is an ever-evolving company that is always remaining agile to further improve our services. To remain effective, the strategic planning process is a continuous task requiring constant updates and changes as needed.
As always, OCP wants each employee to be a part of our continuous improvement. If you have a suggestion, please let us know by filling out the feedback form.