A TEAM THAT DEFINES THE SKYLINE
The ability to understand and execute complex projects timely, efficiently, and safely positions OCP as the Contractor of Choice. Safety and integrity are held at the core of the company philosophy and implored in all decisions. Through innovation, superior craftsmanship, and unparalleled commitment to its customers OCP is Defining the Skyline.
OCP Contractors, founded in 1968, began with a mission to construct with integrity, safety, and excellence in mind. OCP quickly grew a reputation of excellence through consistently well-constructed projects.
Today, OCP Contractors is the largest union carpentry employer in the state of Ohio. With a skilled workforce of carpenters, plasterers, tapers, and laborers, and processes designed with safety and innovation in mind, OCP consistently maximizes efficiency and quality.
At the core of OCP Contractors' success, are the team of people the company employees. OCP invests in each individual team member to ensure they are provided state-of-the-art training and materials to safely and consistently complete projects to a standard of excellence. Furthermore, employees have the opportunity to grow their careers within the company, as OCP continues to thrive.
"Our field superintendents will go into the field and talk to everyone. They get really personal with you, that is what makes them an excellent company to work for."
- Bruce Slusher, Carpenter
"At OCP, everyone respects each other, I like what I do on a daily basis and how the team communicates."
- Yadiel Alvarez, Apprentice Carpenter
"I’ve had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from schools and colleges, to hospitals, and restorations downtown."
-Trevor Householder, Journeyman Carpenter
"OCP practices what they preach and puts safety at a high priority. The organization honestly cares about our safety and everyone getting home."
-Derrick Newmeyer, 2nd Year Apprentice
"I value the people I work with, all of the really fun, friendly people I have come in contact with and how much I have learned from everyone. I am really happy to be here."
-Brandon Arthur, Apprentice Carpenter
WANT TO WORK ON SKYLINE DEFINING PROJECTS?
Our workforce is constantly growing as we continue grow. With consistent work available in each of our markets, we are always looking for skilled workforce who share in our passion for constructing with a standard of excellence. Complete an application for an open position with OCP Contractors.
Quick Links & Resources
- Electronic Pay Stubs
- Safety Program
- Company Email
- Contact HR
- Anonymous Safety Reporting
- Submit Newsletter Content
Send your photo of an OCP Project to firstname.lastname@example.org or text to 216 930 3040 along with the project name, the context of the photo and your name. Monthly, one winner will have their photo featured and win a $15 gift certificate.
Town Hall Archive
- Celebrating Women in Construction Week 2021
- Addressing Racism the Wealth Gap
- Industry Safe Health Check Procedure Update
- Addressing Racism Employment Opportunities Part 2 of 2
- Addressing Racism Employment Opportunities Part 1 of 2
- Addressing Racism Educational Opportunities
- Your Feedback is Needed
- Two Second Lean
- Exciting Upcoming Jobs Part 3 of 3
- Supplier/Vendor Relationships Part 2 of 3
- Overcoming Challenges Together Part 1 of 3
- Maintaining Performance as The Contractor of Choice®
- Building Awareness of Racism
- Systemic Racism
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Addressing Racism
- The Core Value of Safety
- Reducing Waiting
- The Booming Columbus Market
- Upcoming Toledo Projects
- How We Rank in Safety
- Lean Subcommittees
- The History of OCP
- Continue to Pull Together
- Microscope Tracking
- Human Resource Programs Available to You
- Quarantine Procedures You Need to Know
- Continuing to Lead the Way Forward
We want your ideas
OCP wants each employee involved in making our daily work as efficient as possible. Have an innovation or new ideas for installation processes, equipment or tools? Feel like work processes could be more productive than they currently are?
If you would like to be contacted regarding your idea, please include your name and email.
Stay In Touch
- Interested in receiving our monthly newsletter?
- Opt-in for the latest on completed projects, recent company news, and upcoming events.